We Are Social Control
While everyone is stuffing their faces with turkey, gathering around the television to watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade or the football game and spending some quality time bringing up old arguments with their closest family members, we wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has been part of our social media agency...
So your brand has a Facebook page. You’ve allocated resources to managing it by hiring an employee or a social media agency. You have an editorial calendar and put a budget behind your brand’s social media that includes ad re-targeting, post boosting and the like. Despite the moderate growth of the page and large number...
Ask any social media forecaster, and he will tell you that all social networks are going in one direction in 2015: direct money transfer. No one could have predicted in 2007 that Facebook would be a connection place for our parents, much less a marketing machine. Now with the announcement of SnapCash and the leaked...
For many Americans, this week means stocking up on cranberry sauce, green beans and sweet potatoes. Turkeys are thawing in the refrigerator, and travel plans are well under way. Retailers and consumers are also getting ready for the biggest sale day of the year, Black Friday. For some, Black Friday means avoiding the outside world,...
2014 will be known as the year of the alternative social networks. Snapchat, Secret and other ephemeral forms of communication have wooed the Generation Z away from Facebook and on to more private and picture-based platforms. Meanwhile, Millennials are coaxing their friends and relatives onto social networks that operate similarly to Facebook without the ads;...
Facebook announced on Friday that beginning January 2015, users will see less promotional content. Facebook said they made this decision after surveying users who said they wanted to see more content from their friends and less promoted posts. Astonishingly, Facebook also determined that users do not mind seeing ads in their newsfeed from brands they...
Most Popular Posts
Follow us on TwitterFollow @socialcontrolla
- Want to increase your #Brands engagement? Here's a tip: Go Bold http://t.co/o7QWiPP1cd http://t.co/OBHmDyjXeq
- "Consistently investigate what gives other people energy. Be the fan that fuels it." - @problogger #Inspiration #Quote
- RT @NealSchaffer: What Black Friday Can Teach You About Running a Small Business http://t.co/xQI5EMJ4wA via @sbhsbh
- Don't shed a single hair, #Movember is almost over! http://t.co/4UlpaWnAO0
- Are social transactions the way of the future? Check out our blog to find out! http://t.co/GG5z2NPu4O http://t.co/RbnOynMJ63
- "Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell." - @ThisIsSethsBlog #Inspiration #Quote
- Always start and end each day with a positive thought! #HappyMonday http://t.co/9ehHl4w9Uq
- Black Friday shopping this year? Here's how you can walk away with the best value! http://t.co/hTza6bt37E http://t.co/JHxIgpS0yQ
- “Stop putting everyone else first. Put yourself first. And go for it.” - @LinkedInQueen #Quote #Inspiration
- We hope you're feeling purrffecct now that it's official the #weekend http://t.co/ANE6nCAhvO